No Onsite Registration.
All attendees must register online and download Cairo ICT 2022 mobile application by the 15th of November to get the fast access QR code.
Confirmed registrants will receive a confirmation email with a confirmation code. when their registration is approved and finalized.
Registrants should download Cairo ICT 2022 mobile application to get the fast access QR code and bring it with them to Egypt International Exhibition Center - EIEC, New Cairo their code will be scanned for fast access.
QR codes will be scanned from attendee's mobile devices
· The attendee is voluntarily attending Cairo ICT 2022 taking place from 27-30 November 2022 at Egypt Expo Center
· The attendee is aware of and willing to respect national / regional rules to prevent the transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in
· The attendee has not shown any symptoms of COVID-19 in the 10 days prior to the event
· The attendee is responsible of bringing and using face masks and/or any other personal prevention items properly
· The attendee is willing to have the event’s organization check their body temperature -using a digital thermometer with no contact- each time they enter the venue
· The attendee will immediately leave the event if this temperature is above 37.5º C
· The organization will keep the attendee’s contact information for at least 30 days after the event date in case there is any communication regarding personal safety or health
· Should the attendee be diagnosed with COVID-19 in the 15 following days post-event, they will anonymously contact the organization to inform other participants
· The attendee states that all information listed above is true
· The attendee exempts the organizations from any responsibility for themselves as well as for third parties
By filling in the above form all attendees consent to the below data usage policy
Sharing of Visitor Data
Tradefairs International may share information with third party service providers contracted to provide services on our behalf as well as third parties who use Tradefairs International lead retrieval services.
Tradefairs International may also engage with business partners to jointly offer products, services or other programs such as webinars or whitepapers and from time to time, we may share personal data if you purchase or show interest in any jointly offered products or services.
Tradefairs International will only share personal data of Visitors or Customers who attend a Tradefairs International event if a) the Visitor explicitly consents, b) the Visitor permits their badge to be scanned, or c) it is permissible under applicable law.
As the organizers of Cairo ICT, we may collect “Personal Information” that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about any activity inside the premises of the exhibition floor and all the data you that you entered on Tradefairs International websites and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from our registration service providers, and we may share it with our exhibitors and sponsors for business and marketing purposes.